Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is YOUR bed in right place? Facts, Tips & Pix

Why did I move OUR bed for Chinese New Year and 2012!?

The most important NEW Moon in Feng Shui is determined by Chinese New Year: the first day of Spring.

Happy Year of the Dragon! Here's our dragon (he's at least 15 years old)
remedying a "poison" or "secret" arrow which depletes good energy in your home.

Unfortunately, most homes have these hard-edge conditions somewhere 

As with all House Astrology (
http://www.house-astrology.com and all Astrological systems), 

 heavenly energies are always changing
…and their very specific influence on you are always changing too.



Isn't this a gorgeous picture?
In REAL Feng Shui,
your home's energies change every NEW Moon
and can easily support you by quickly moving a few small table top items.
Learn more: http://bit.ly/MonthlyFengShui


House Astrology or Feng Shui Flying Stars holds the most valuable information for creating a nurturing (or unsupported) sanctuary because it's direct influence is in Present Time, or NOW.

As with all astrology, House Astrology/Flying Stars also provides very specific details about your history* and it predicts your future.

 Selected the picture with the orb...pretty cool, 'eh?

Using the Flying Stars to predict our (hubby and me) health, love, and finances for 2012, DUH, when the facing direction of our bed changed from "Ease & Grace" to "Severed Fate," there was no question about the urgency to move it!




DUH (oh, I already said that), the two hours it took to spin the bed,  vacuum the hidden dust bunnies, and suffer thru massive-sneeze attack was a no brainer to avoid Severed Fate for the entire year!

But where did we move the bed?

Looking at our yearly chart (http://bit.ly/YearlyFengShuiMap), while the location does not fit a popularized misnomer, (picture) we faced the bed to face the best-of-the-best energy for 2012!



 I did my best for not being a photographer and having a cheap camera.

With 2011 and 2012 photos, you get a pretty good idea about the shape of our bedroom.
Are you surprised ROUND house doesn't feel squishy or weird? 

When I do Feng Shui consults, often, I am able to identify unfavorable history to a specific household member exactly  when it happened. I LOVE predicting probable FUTURE (remember, astrology follows the consistent rhythms of heaven and earth) which provides Feng Shui opportunity to move household items to, respectively, reduce/eliminate bad "destiny" and/or make good times even better.  

Even after 25+ years, I am still in awe of what REAL and predicable Feng Shui consistently reveals. Often, I am blown away with Feng Shut's specific accuracy when confirmed by my client. While I have many remarkable and fascinating true Feng Shui stories, this phone consult is one of my amazing. With only floor plans (house wasn't built yet), the architecture, specifically the bedroom, showed me that the lady-of-the-house would have an on-going health issue in her chest area. Finally the husband whimpered, "My wife is a breast cancer survivor." How did I know? We Of course, I provided remedies to reduce and hopefully eliminate the probability.

Enjoy the more of this story’s details in the video on this page: http://bit.ly/Feng-Shui-Consult.


Here's Fun Facts

1. Creating a  Nurturing Sanctuary is:

a. Not about your stuff. GOOD Feng Shui is how you feel about your stuff and where you put it! Collected stuff over past 35 years and if we didn't love it, we waited

b. Not how much stuff costs. All stuff in these pictures were "recycled" from past 2 homes. As items were collected, most were "on sale," hand-me-downs with one or two splurges. Nothing was new except paint



2. If you aren't a "square," (hahaha!) though you'd enjoy step-by-step construction pictures of our ROUND house too http://bit.ly/JamiHOME

I just LOVE this "in process picture!"


...and wish I had time to sharing the garden “growth” with you, landscaping is...
Bamboo, bamboo, butterflies and flowers!
Got some some pics on facebook...hope you likey!


Phase 1 on bamboo planta: these kids are 20 feet tall now.

Planted passion flower, buddleia, and tons of milkweed.
Butters are everywhere!


I'm a Gemini and I started to ramble about being excited about creating nurturing sanctuaries....sorry. ;-)

I'd probably post more if I knew that I could stream of consciousness...and didn't have to painstakingly edit and stay on perfect point!





This post is really for YOU to consider
the essential possibility to move your bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment