Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SOULution: Lingering Relationship Fears

"Anonymous" asked
(paraphrased for FB word limits),

"There is a lingering fear I'll not succeed in my relationship.

I've done all the feng shui placements in the appropriate corners."





Loving the question because I can Share so many Transformations!
...and we are covering all bases with this question, wheee!

Answering using:

1. Psychology
I feel like I can share "tougher love" since you have not identified yourself...How can you be in relationship if you are "anonymous?"

I feel like I can share "tougher love" since you have not identified yourself...so here goes…

2. Feng Shui Is all your Feng Shui in "appropriate corners" done appropriately?
It is an unfortunate, popularized misconception that Feng Shui is one size fits all
when in REAL Feng Shui (that supports personalized results) has
2000+ Success Maps and only 1 is specific to you and your home.

Here are Free Bagua (House-energy maps) videos that explain that for consistent results "corners" need to include life aspirations, flying stars, and your best directions and Free video series explaining REAL Feng Shui

3. Your Bed and it's location is the most important piece of furniture to maintain long-term intimate relationships. It is important that it is facing a mutually favorable direction for you and your love according to your combined Personal Success Maps and ever-changing Yearly Energies.  

My hubby (27 years) and I will move our bed as of this Chinese New Year because the auspicious energies have changed and we want to be sure they support our mutual benefit. 

4.  ColorAlchemy I also suggest that you wear more yellow for greater, personal  confidence (Do you have any yellow in your closet, and if so, do you ever wear it?  ;-)


Dear "Anonymous," please share your RESULTS with us so everybody benefits! 


No comments:

Post a Comment