Monday, January 30, 2012

Feng Shui, Worms & Science

Three cheers for instant gratification.... I wanna believe...I really do!


Was just invited to join a Feng Shui Association…

Ewwww!



What a can of worms that brought up…I HOPE you ASK question and not live in BLIND FAITH (or Blind Ignorance).

First : never been much of a joiner unless principles are congruent.







"Feng Shui Masterpiece" ~Grandmaster Lin Yun
(No doubt, there is greater power in cooperation as compared to competition…and why I put together Feng Shui Anthology years ago.).






Still, notwithstanding the huge power of intention and law or attraction….

Law of Attraction still looks like Natural Law  to me
...like gravity and why the planets "hang in the heavens


Until our collective, human mind can consistently institute positive change that is as consistent as natural law and the rhythms of heaven and earth (such as the sun rising in the east and how the moon cycles directly influence our life experience - and the desire to creating nurturing environments with that consistency), and while personally grateful that my "psychic ability" confirms such remedies (there is no such thing as "cures," ask any metaphysician), unless FS associations are solidified by the mathematical formulas of "I -Ching medicine" (direct from Ma Nature: consistently more powerful than any one person -- including me), my heart-of-hearts will not allow me to be part of it.







Thank you for your indulgence. I want to know that my Feng Shui remedies are based upon something justified by metaphysical science, not some one's belief system or what "someone" (perhaps not as dedicated for core truth*) has as told me.

* Not saying "I know it all" here (far from it), but if I share something, I want to know the facts and how they are justified. I BELIEVE! 




....but science and math need no belief, they net consistent results every time!


I hope you get what I am saying here… as if "FS experts" did and people questioned the facts, it would make a change in FS efficacy on a mass level and ultimately, change its respectability. The fad has long past, hope is a beautiful thing but results give hope its longevity. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment