Thursday, December 13, 2012

Feng Shui SOULutions: New Moon 12-12

NEW MOON
is most effective time to Feng Shui.
 
FULL MOON is most valuable time
to
experience Feng Shui results.




Sharing MY (personal) twice-monthly remedies
for YOUR Consistent Success! 


Benefit with FREE consistently-evolving YOU energies between posts!


Embrace steps into Conscious Evolution
during YOUR Galactic opportunity to Evolve YOU! 
includes Monthly Feng Shui tips,
Birth2012 and visions for a illuminating future.

My intuition said, "make a video instead of writing"
Please let me know, do you like them!
 
Darla Garvey's (on special FaceBook page - please like for notification) kind and encouraging words...

Wonderful video, wonderful, insight and wonderful you.
Now, I can hardly wait for your next video. Thank you for this!

...helped me realize the essence of why I shared "a little differently."


We are experiencing a galactic time....Mankind's evolution, (with all the synchronicities revealing the time is NOW) and OUR conscious choices are THRILLING….and to use Feng Shui to accelerate our personal potential? Who knows, I (just like YOU) may a glimpse into myself/YOURself as a "Being of Light."  

Again, please let me know if what I'd like to be a twice-monthly series has meaning for you.

Thanks bunches! 
Enjoy the video with my LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment