Sunday, July 29, 2012

What does your hero look like?

ipod and chores, John Mellencamp (a deep FAV) started singing…

"I like my heroes to be honest and strong"

…and started thinking, "what do my heroes look like?"



Clearly, honest and strong

and as he sang,

"I try to understand all the cultures of this world"

"I mind my manners most of the time
When you come down here, stop and say hello"

"I'm responsible and I like to get things done
If you ever need some help, come and look my way
'Cause I try to be here for everyone"


"I respect you and your point of view.
And I wish you good luck with whatever you do"

My heroes are everywhere…
and perhaps, my inspiration comes from the simplest places.

Thanks John, Jack Black (AKA: dear Kung Fu Panda)
and YOU, precious inner child, behind the pink mask.


 ...oh yea, and the wonder and majesty of Heaven & Earth, but that, hopefully you already knew that about me...





No comments:

Post a Comment