Monday, April 16, 2012

Simplicity of Life-Changing Breakthroughs



Early Sunday AM, as I sat routinely working on computer, Joel called from garden, "The light is prefect, please come down and share the garden with me."

Webmaster emailed me at same time.

Should I get biz crossed off my list or should I just perhaps, merely, indulge in living?









CHOSE Joel and the garden SO WISELY.

Birds were signing, wind was balmy, light was bright and clear, and wonderful fragrances delightfully wafted in and out.

I looked beyond the work of mega weeding.




Grooved on how tall and fast bamboo is grow -- amazed at so many new spikes. Loved how heliconia is sprouting from rhizomes I harvested – goodie, goodie: they lived! And all the flowers in bloom.

...and spent time walking hand-in-hand with my beloved.


Will I ALLOW the memory of this spontaneous magic moment to change my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment